• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My Very First Benjamin Kanarek Blog

Hello All;

I have just posted my first blog ever. It is very recent, i.e. today and yesterday. It will be a general, photography, advertising, marketing and creative blog, that will NOT be brand related.

Please feel free to contribute comments etc.

Thanks
Ben

http://benjaminkanarekblog.com

Tim Armes

Hi Benjamin,

Looking like a great blog so far, and one that I'm looking forwards to reading.

However, there's one thing that's so frustrating that I may eventually have to remove it from my reader. There's really nothing more frustrating than going through an RSS feed to find that for just one website you're forced have to leave the RSS reader to read the article on the site itself.

Please, please, please post the full articles to the RSS feed.

Tim

Hello All;

I have just posted my first blog ever. It is very recent, i.e. today and yesterday. It will be a general, photography, advertising, marketing and creative blog, that will NOT be brand related.

Hi Ben,

Looks interesting! I fully agree with your "Always attempt to observe your intent when you are about to commit to the pressing of “The Shutter". It is a very important decision that may live on after you have left this dimension", in the "Don’t Take that Photo, Yet!” posting.

Looking forward to more entries...

Bart

Hi Ben,

Looks interesting! I fully agree with your "Always attempt to observe your intent when you are about to commit to the pressing of “The Shutter". It is a very important decision that may live on after you have left this dimension", in the "Don’t Take that Photo, Yet!” posting.

Looking forward to more entries...

Bart

Thanks Bart;

I have uploaded a series of articles on lighting that you may find of interet.

Best Wishes
Ben :)