• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Lac Leman

fahim mohammed

from across the Pres. Wilson ave. in a hot and beautifully sunny Geneve.

p913049258.jpg

Thanks for watching.

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Fahim,

I see that you've arrive there safe and sound, glad to hear that.

from across the Pres. Wilson ave. in a hot and beautifully sunny Geneve.

p913049258.jpg

Thanks for watching.

I assume that you did no post processing on this picture since you are on the road? I think that the tonalities can be improved and the extreme contrast tamed a bit. It is a nice capture, thanks for showing.

Cheers,

fahim mohammed

Cem, thanks. No pp except for resizing. Had to go to Luasanne as some friends wanted us there. Took
a slow boat, and returned by train. Chamonix is missed! Leysin is where we are now. Wife going off for
3 days and I to Montreux if my back holds up. The D700 + zf 50/2 was a mistake for me!

Anyways, did not see cows with bells yet! Hot down here..

p639071132.jpg

Thought to share this with you.

Best.

fahim mohammed

Brazil contingent at the Montreux Jazz Festival

Along the shores of lac leman lies one of the most charming cities in Switzerland...Montreux. They were
having a 2 week international jazz festival. One of the pictures from that festival..

p853934875.jpg

Thanks for looking.