• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Should I, or Should I not

I just recently profiled my monitor on my laptop, and since doing so my brightness and color have changed for the better.
Now my question is, Should I or Should I not go back and re-edit All my photos from previous shots and resend them out?

Cem_Usakligil

I just recently profiled my monitor on my laptop, and since doing so my brightness and color have changed for the better.
Now my question is, Should I or Should I not go back and re-edit All my photos from previous shots and resend them out?
I would not think that it would be necessary to re-edit all your previous posts. But if you must, perhaps you can take a look at the special ones close to your heart. Otherwise, spend your valuable time on taking photographs instead.

fahim mohammed

I would not think that it would be necessary to re-edit all your previous posts. But if you must, perhaps you can take a look at the special ones close to your heart. Otherwise, spend your valuable time on taking photographs instead.

Cody..Cem's advice should be taken to heart!!

Best.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cody,

I second Cem's advice with the addition that as time passes, your view of life itself will change. Also skills and software improve. So it's worth looking out for special pictures and once a year pick a few favorites, just 1-2 and revisit them.

Asher