• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Almost European?

Will Thompson

Registrant*
This reminds me of a European transit ad.

Will_Thompson_C_2011_012K3637.jpg

EF 50mm f2.5 Compact Macro 1/1600 f2.5 ISO 400 1DsMKIII MR14EX Ringlight​

Ruben Alfu

Hi Will,

I cannot relate this to any particular ad that I remember but I agree it has some European flavor to it. I like the concept and the photo very much. If this was for an ad, IMO the numbers on top of the machine would be removed, same with the pool of light at the left on the floor, and the ratio of flash vs ambient light would be higher. Here's a quick edit of your photo with these changes:

Will_Thompson_C_2011_012K3637.jpg

Photo by Will Thompson, edited for C&C by Ruben Alfu

Regards,

Ruben

Ruben Alfu

Hi Will,

When I replied to your thread it had a C&C - Editing OK label, if that wasn't actually your intention, then please excuse me for post above.

Regards,

Ruben

Will Thompson

Registrant*
Ruben, I love your edit!

A little flat on the contrast but otherwise perfect!

Thanks!

May I use your edited version with PS auto contrast added in my port?