• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Another Book Cover Sold

Charlotte Thompson

This is with the same writer Steen Langstrup- it is used for EBokk cover also -
this is his first book ever published "Kat" about and evil kitty-My overlay work- his print- publisher-

right-size.jpg

Charlotte Thompson​
Cover Art​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Charlotte,

Kudos to you. Is the B&W lower part yours too? It would be interesting to know how you approached this from the time of getting the assignment.

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim
Thank you- you know I really love doing this kind of art photography!

Asher
Thank you- All of the art is mine for the cover except the printing -publisher does the cover print-

Overlays are complicated process to make them great not just good but great- it is a process of photo on photo-and going through many transformations before you get the finished product- effects of color and cropping/a certain mood according to the story the writer wants- you must be very visual I think in order to do this kind of photo art- etc. hard really to define the process- like a painting I guess