• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Photokina update

Yair Shahar

Good morning everyone,

At the show next week we will have a theatre area in which we will be running daily presentations by people from Adobe, Apple and Dalsa, discussing their latest developments and demonstrating their products.
We will also have a list of guest photographers from different genres discussing and presenting their work.
You can find the agenda on the Photokina page on our website.

We are also going to have a page for daily updates including photos and videos. I will be doing my best to bring any exciting news as and when they are published.

Yair

--------------------
Yair Shahar | Business Development Manager | Leaf EAMER |
mob: +44 77 8992 8199 |yair.shahar@kodak.com |www.leaf-photography.com
Leaf, part of Kodak's Graphic Communications Group

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yair,

Welcome to OPF. This is an important year for photography with so many iterations of the fine Dalsa and kodak chips for Digital Backs. We really believe in the new digital camera platform that Leaf and Sinar share with the Far East through the venerable Rollei brand. The line up of AF lenses and Manual lenses is already amazing and growing.

In OPF we have a strong interest is seeing this cooperative work continue. The varying high quality digital backs are testament to the vibrancy of the MF digital field being embraced by Pro Photographers as well as enthusiasts.

So we are therefore excited yo see day to day updates here.

Thanks for your input and support!

Asher