• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from UK

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello from UK. We mostly do Asian (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Arab, Persian and other ethnic wedding photography. Please do have a lpok at the various UK wedding photographs we have taken. Would love to get feedback.

Welcome Hamid!

We’d love to learn more of the challenges, special rules and rewards of photographing ethnic weddings as you do in the U.K.

Start with one of your favorites and engage us. I assure you of immediate attention and interest.

Also if you have a link in your signature, your posts will generate traffic to your own website and hopefully bring in flocks of fainting love birds, eager to tie the knot!

Asher

Hamid Minhas

Ty so my for the great welcome. Sharing a picture of an Asian Bridal photoshoot. Challenges vary but the biggest one is the weather.
www.uzm
Birmingham
as.co.uk/Birmingham
Pics can be found on:
www.facebook.com/uzmasbridal

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Insert them here and with your website in your signature, you’ll get more traffic!

We really celebrate photographs and they work 10,000 times more than links for the forum!

Kindest wishes,

Asher