• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hands up !

8d5ad65539c6c97fee41a7ddf7bafc8.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Cedric,

This is a novel piece. Tell us the story behind it. I find the use of shadow important. If it's available I'd use several lights but the shadows may well be better projected separate from this physical shape and spread on the wall without being blocked by the form itself.

Asher

Hi Asher,

I shot this one in fine arts museum of Besançon. I like to shot in museums because they present interesting pieces of art and also because the light is often very well managed in these places. Here, i was interested by pure shapes (which evoke hands to me...) and i used the shadows to complexify the comp. But i don't know who is the author of this sculpture nor what it represents...

Cedric.