• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

working w/ Gradient tool & masks

Jeremy Jachym

pro member
Usually when working with a mask and the gradient tool I can use the gradient tool as many times as I'd like, but at the moment if I try to use it a second time it overrides the first application. For example: I use it on the right hand side of the image and then would also like to use it on the left hand side, but after applying it to the left hand side rather than it being additive it will override the first application (right hand side) and only the left hand side will remain. ??? Thanks.

Jeremy Jachym

pro member
O.K., so I just discovered in the area where you select what kind of gradient your using I had "foreground to background" selected rather than "foreground to transparent" and that has made all the difference.

JJ