• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Capture One 4.1.2

Mike Bailey

pro member
I raised the same question when a prevous point release came out: if/when someone installs or updates their current installation of Capture One to this version that just was released in the last day, would they see if you can save preferences for developing? I read through the new PDF manual that came with 4.1.2 and the references to process recipes seems the same as the earlier PDF manual, so it does not look like this huge flaw has been fixed.

I have/had been a user of Capture One for years, but after trying version 4.x became very frustrated with the inability to save settings for developing raw files, and eventually uninstalled version 4.x. I don't care to install the most recent point release if the story is the same as before on that score.

If someone who uses/prefers Capture One can enlighten on user preferences, please... The forum at Phase One has been down a long time, was supposed to come back on line in the middle of August, but now that 'deadline' has been pushed out to September.

Mike