• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!
I'm currently doing a series of images with leaves. Hope you enjoy them as I will update this thread with more of them.
:)
whitershadeofpale.jpg

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Very beautiful, elegant and fragile! I find those leaves in early winter usually and collect them...

So nicely photographed using the reflection!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Procol Harum so apropos to the title and the image.

Perfect link and a great escape after my day's work. The picture, presentation and voice all make a multi-spectral drift for more fantasy and musing. Thanks!

The scenes of the video, running in slow motion across the field and then Nelson's column swinging practically 360 degrees, is the perfect set up for an afternoon siesta.

Leaves will fall in the afternoon light..

Asher

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Keep coming back to that - so elegant and beautiful,
would make a great add to a series of wedding pics
or even the cover...