• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Moved!!

fahim mohammed

But no forwarding address!!

I get this message:

" Forum Message
fahim mohammed, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
"

Am I missing something? This is for my threads.

Maybe a subtle hint?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nope! Check your login. Maybe you need to refresh it.

I'll look at your page and see if it's OK.

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Careful, Fahim, this could be a subtle hint. My mother did this to me when I turned 18. She asked me to go to the shop for her and while I was out she changed the locks.
Trust no-one and always keep the door open behind you.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

I have found threads with no pictures were migrated to our safe box. I'll be moving them back one by one for your attention. We'll sort this out in no time.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Careful, Fahim, this could be a subtle hint. My mother did this to me when I turned 18. She asked me to go to the shop for her and while I was out she changed the locks.
Trust no-one and always keep the door open behind you.

Hi Tom.

Not too much worry here pal. One closed door has never been the end of the world for me Tom.

Take care and hope the doors remain open for you.