• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Topaz Labs releases a new Clarity plugin

Hi Folks,

An introduction to Topaz Clarity Webinar session has been posted here.
The sound quality is a bit lacking because it was a live webinar recording, and not a higher quality tutorial video production.

Cheers,
Bart

Antonio Correia

Hi Folks,

An introduction to Topaz Clarity Webinar session has been posted here.
The sound quality is a bit lacking because it was a live webinar recording, and not a higher quality tutorial video production.

Cheers,
Bart

Thank you Bart. I was not watching that webinar but a recent one by the same person.

I have captured the screen but the sound is not that good :)

I need time to go, find it which proved to be rather boring to find and re-watch it !

Thank you for the link :)

Hi Folks,

I've received an invitation for one of a number upcoming webinars, this month about Topaz Clarity. One of them in particular drew my attention, because it is presented by Frank Doorhof, on June 27th, 2013.

Frank is an established fashion/glamour photographer and workshop host, and has a good eye for lighting setups. He's also an 'ambassador' for Elinchrom studio flash equipment. He has a very open presentation style, and he tends to share loads of information in a short period of time, so it might help to look at some of his DVD workshop tutorials, an replay them from time to time. Even the short videos on his website contain a lot of info.

Cheers,
Bart

Hi Folks,

I've received an invitation for one of a number upcoming webinars, this month about Topaz Clarity. One of them in particular drew my attention, because it is presented by Frank Doorhof, on June 27th, 2013.

Frank is an established fashion/glamour photographer and workshop host, and has a good eye for lighting setups. He's also an 'ambassador' for Elinchrom studio flash equipment. He has a very open presentation style, and he tends to share loads of information in a short period of time, so it might help to look at some of his DVD workshop tutorials, an replay them from time to time. Even the short videos on his website contain a lot of info.

Cheers,
Bart

Hi Bart,
I've seen some of his videos online and he's very laid back, friendly and fun to watch and learn from. I remember that I had seen some of his work here, as he's a member of OPF and even posted some photos just last year: http://openphotographyforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128062#post128062

Hi Bart,
I've seen some of his videos online and he's very laid back, friendly and fun to watch and learn from. I remember that I had seen some of his work here, as he's a member of OPF and even posted some photos just last year: http://openphotographyforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128062#post128062

Hi Maggie,

That's correct. I got to know Frank on OPF, and have met him in person on tradeshows in the Netherlands several times. Last time we met he told me and Cem that he was too busy to participate a lot in fora, so he concentrates on his blog and on (international) workshops besides his photography assignments.

I know Frank gets most of his images right in the camera by using good lighting, so I'm curious how he uses Topaz Clarity in combination with Lightroom and Photoshop.

Cheers,
Bart

Antonio Correia

Excuse me guys but I think I have seen a promotion on Topaz of Infocus (???) or something similar until the end of this month.

Or have I been dreaming ?

I can remember it was a plug in to control DOF and I think I have seen it in Facebook.

Any help please ? I have been searching and did not find it ...

-

Sorry sorry... Got it ! It's here !