• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

which one was the inspirer for you to start digital photography and editing?

There was a time when I spent most of my time in the darkroom and I didn't think one could achieve a decent photography in other ways than film and sensitive paper...And once I read a book about fine art digital photography (don't even remember the title) and in the introduction they talked about Graham Nash...I always considered that man as the creator of very crappy music :) and I discovered someone very talented, with the stubborn idea that if it wasn't invented yet, then It has to be by him or any of his friends or pay someone to build his ideas. That what money is for, isn't it?

Then it lead me to printers, computers and then Photoshop and after all this, I knew everything was possible...

If someone can point me out to the title of the book...(back in 1997 or so)

And for you guys, who was it?