• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

the indecisive moment

Mike Shimwell

I was asked to take some pictures for the girls' school this morning and walking around the back saw this little tableau. Not so much street as Lane Photography:)

Processed with the trial versin of LR3 - boy is that resource hungry! - and I'm not quite happy with the greens yet.

Mike

Cluck, cluck - Mike Shimwell
4794014025_557b434651_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I was asked to take some pictures for the girls' school this morning and walking around the back saw this little tableau. Not so much street as Lane Photography:)

Processed with the trial versin of LR3 - boy is that resource hungry! - and I'm not quite happy with the greens yet.

Mike

Cluck, cluck - Mike Shimwell
4794014025_557b434651_b.jpg

Well, Mike,

With the reddish egrets and these cocky birds we do seem to have caught them in the most anthropomorphic attitudes! Do you ever combine pictures to get the balance you want. That's something I like to do. I hope you use this at some time to add to a larger picture to complete a composition as this might be your most interesting addition. This has got a sharp witty edge to it and I would really value this coup!

Asher