• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Reflecting upon two milestones...

John Angulat

pro member
Hello everyone,
I've reached two milestones today, and both leave me wanting to say thank you.
The first, my two year anniversay as a member of OPF.
I've had the extraordinary opportunity to view so many different and varied images during these past two years.
Happily, I've been exposed to techniques and styles I often had not seen before.
More importantly, I've learned so much from so many of you willing to share your thoughts, critiques and comments.
The second, of seemingly less importance was my 1000th post. However, that's a lot of interaction and it is a testament to the pleasure I gain by connecting with all of you.
So, thanks everyone for making this an engaging, meaningful place to be.
And thank you Asher and all the moderators, for keeping it all alive and real!

Doug Kerr

Hi, John,

Hello everyone,
That's wonderful. I am so glad you joined us.

The second, of seemingly less importance was my 1000th post.

How the odometer ticks when you're having fun!

Thanks for your contributions along many axes, and the great sense of fellowship you bring to our group.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello everyone,

That's a splendid achievement. During that time you had fun, must have annoyed or even infuriated, and once more inspired. It's a cycle like in a marriage. glad you have stuck it out and become such a valuable contributor.

The second, of seemingly less importance was my 1000th post. However, that's a lot of interaction and it is a testament to the pleasure I gain by connecting with all of you.

That's amazing to me!

How the odometer ticks when you're having fun!

Doug is right about time. Well, you are using it well in your choice of pictures and your time here is valued by us all! Congrats on the anniversary and your 1000th post!

Asher

Hi John,

We need to thank you for being such a great contributor to what makes OPF work. Thanks.

It helps to not only show some of our own work, but also show an interest in the work of others. We're a pretty diverse group of individuals, but we share the love for images and can be inspired by other styles, subjects, and views. We all can only benefit from the exchange.

Cheers,
Bart

Cem_Usakligil

Hi John,

Nothing to add to what Doug, Asher and Bart have already said. I am glad that our ways crossed each other thanks to OPF. Here's to the next 1000!

Cheers,

StuartRae

Hi John,

Stick around for a bit longer; we need more people like you.

Thanks for your good humour and generosity.

Best wishes,

Stuart

fahim mohammed

Hey John, I have benefited and enjoyed ( and continue to do so ) your photographic endeavors immensely. Your captures of everyday life are have been delicious.

It is a pleasure to be with you John.

Regards.

p.s. Yes Asher and the moderators do indeed deserve our thanks.

Hello everyone,
I've had the extraordinary opportunity to view so many different and varied images during these past two years.
Happily, I've been exposed to techniques and styles I often had not seen before.
More importantly, I've learned so much from so many of you willing to share your thoughts, critiques and comments.

John Angulat

pro member
I sincerely thank you all for the very kind words, and I am a bit humbled by your responses.
Please don't think me a boor for not responding sooner.
I'm just at a loss for words.
Peace,