• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The real reason...............

StuartRae

...................why I visited America.

I've seen some awe inspiring scenery, but it's nothing compared to a small boy splashing in puddles.

IMG_0620-01.jpg

IMG_0627-01.jpg

But eventually daddy says it's time to go home.

IMG_0630-01.jpg

Regards,

Stuart

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Stuart,

Let's see...a boy, a puddle.
Irresistible combination.
For both the boy and a photographer!
Mom's never happy, but everyone else is!

I hope you had a grand time.
So nice to visit family, lifts the spirits and warms the heart.

fahim mohammed

Stuart, a childhood emotion and pleasure that is priceless. Captured for him to enjoy much much later in life.

Excellent 'moment' shoot!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

IMG_0627-01.jpg

This one is my favorite. Cheers for play! How quickly we forget how to do this and become too disciplined! The stomping in the water is really a multimedia experience: noise, releasing energy, rebellion, freedom and plain fun! Consider cropping away the top to include a tad of the top of the head bringing all of our attention downwards.

Good catch!

Asher