• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Apologies for

fahim mohammed

my negligence in not informing that my image collection Shall not be available on-line. Not that it
matters that much anyway.

This is the case with all the other forums that I participate in. The number of images has grown too big, unordered and a pita to maintain. There are multiple copies of an image spread all over the place.

I am in the slow process of bringing a semblance of order to all this. None of the images has been deleted. I am working with my hosting provider to gradually erase the duplicates without screwing up their indexing.

Just thought I should mention this to avoid any premature rejoicing in some quarters of OPF.

Regards.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
my negligence in not informing that my image collection Shall not be available on-line. Not that it
matters that much anyway.

This is the case with all the other forums that I participate in. The number of images has grown too big, unordered and a pita to maintain. There are multiple copies of an image spread all over the place.

I am in the slow process of bringing a semblance of order to all this. None of the images has been deleted. I am working with my hosting provider to gradually erase the duplicates without screwing up their indexing.

Just thought I should mention this to avoid any premature rejoicing in some quarters of OPF.

Regards.

Fahim,

I consider it my duty to come up with a solution I promised a long time ago hosting of images at OPF.

I'm already looking at various options with online galleries, sale of prints etc.

Asher