• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Great Portable Flash Radio Control

Robert Watcher

Just got back to Canada today, and waiting for me was the package from Amazon containing the Godox flash and radio control trigger that I ordered a couple of weeks ago. A large powerful flash that replaces my Olympus FL50R for people photography. The flash works with micro 4/3 in TTL mode and High Speed Sync. The big feature is that each flash unit includes wireless radio triggering. I also purchased the trigger. The package deal I found for $159.00 USD, included one flash and one trigger - as well as all the extras shown in this pic.

There was no figuring it out. I put batteries in the flash and without reading instructions or trying to figure out the buttons, put it on my Olympus E-M1 in A mode, and it worked flawlessly. I then took the flash off and tapped a button to make it a slave - put batteries in the wireless trigger, turned it on and fired away and the exposure was perfect. I will be playing around with the units and using it for an outdoor portrait job on Monday.

205D6A4C-34A7-4FF8-BBBA-6B76A8956E51.jpg

———-

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I use a slightly larger version for my Fuji GFX and it works flawlessly.

Very impressive.

Enjoy!

Asher