• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Some tutorials

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Sandrine,

This is most helpful. It would be great for folk to give feedback on tutorials that are particularly well done.

Thanks so much. I plan to go through a few myself!

Asher

Addendum: I just went through the one on lens correction. Now I see the value of paid tutorials, LOL! This probably has it all there if you understand the process in the first place. However my impression is that he doesn't explain the process in common terms. So this one has limited use for me. I'll look at more.

Jean Henderson

Hi Everyone,

I haven't checked out the tutes you linked us to yet, Sandrine, but users of LR 3 may be particularly interested in 2 sets of tutes by George Jardine, former Adobe evangelist. I am finding them to be VERY helpful and you can't beat the cost when it comes to paid tutes -- $25 each. He is currently working on a new set for ACR, but he says that it will mostly be a reworked version of the LR Develop set. Another one he is thinking about is " a deeper dive into the LR-PS" interface. The other LR tute is on the Library module. His site has a sample -- the HSL panel segment -- of the Develop series. You will find it on his site:

www.mulita.com/

Jean