• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Available Indoor light Portrait - Unplanned Grab-shots!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
By window light or in the studio, we can do well!! How about the oddities and chance of indoor lighting! Search through your shoe boxes and files for your snaps and gems that gave you joy! The great thing about a Theme is that you might only have a unique one of a kind shot, even an orphan. Let's adopt it here!

_MG_0159_cropped_800.jpg

Asher Kelman: Musician Ready to Play

5DII EF50 1.4, f2.5. 1/60. ISO 2000

Post the pictures you had to take, in one moment of volition!

Asher :)

Jean Henderson

My Sweatheart

I haven't posted for a while so here we go again... I hope...

5397487569_84857e05f7.jpg

Before the Bath

This was from my point and shoot. It turned out underexposed initially, but I did what I could in post. Seeing this here makes me realize that this copy is sharpened for print instead of for the web. You can also still detect noise from the underexposure. Still, it is my favorite image of my granddaughter.

Jean

Mike Shimwell

Surely these are a theme for anyone with children around!

Here are a couple of recent ones:)

Jean, a lovely picture of your grand daughter.

Mike

Hannah2.jpg

Sue_and_Naomi.jpg

Jean Henderson

Thanks, Mike. Yours model is a cutie, too! I must say, though, that the best part of being a grand is having a close relationship unemcumbered by the reality of parenthood. It leaves one so much freer just to ENJOY our little ones!

F. P., I can't help but like the smidgin of expression on your model's face which seems to say a very patient, "Are we done yet?"

Jean