• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Professional Photography Training with Brett Harkness

Brett Harkness

Hi photographers in the making.

I have been a professional photographer in the UK now for over 10 years, previously working in the USA in Miami. I currently run group and 1-2-1 training courses in wedding, family shoot, commercial, fashion and travel photography. These courses are based across the UK and Europe. Courses are often carried out on location in country houses, zoos or even at my studio near Manchester.

For a full list of courses and or to book a place please visit my website:
http://brettharknessphotography.com/training/

Please reply below with any questions and I will try my best to answer them.

Brett

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Is that a bit presumptuous of you, Brett? '..photographers in the making' indeed.
I'm sure you didn't mean to offend anyone here but you know what us old photographers are like. We hate being told by some whipper snapper of only 10 years experience that we might not come up to scratch, even if we have never had our name in lights.
I'mconfident you do a fine job by the look of your web site but just be a bit thoughtful towards those who you canvass dhow you go about it.
We're a sensitive lot.
Regards
Tom

Hi photographers in the making.

I have been a professional photographer in the UK now for over 10 years, previously working in the USA in Miami. I currently run group and 1-2-1 training courses in wedding, family shoot, commercial, fashion and travel photography. These courses are based across the UK and Europe. Courses are often carried out on location in country houses, zoos or even at my studio near Manchester.

For a full list of courses and or to book a place please visit my website:
http://brettharknessphotography.com/training/

Please reply below with any questions and I will try my best to answer them.

Brett