• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Three volumes on Nicolas Claris’s works on architecture just published...

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
With a postface by Bruno Belmont from Beneteau Group and texts by naval architects and designers Massimo Gino and Luca Pedol (Nauta design), Jonathan Rhoades (Rhoades Young Design), Gillian Brown (Wetzels Brown Partners), Rob Wetzels (Wetzels Brown Partners), Jean-Marc Piaton (Piaton et Associés), and Hervé Couëdel.
One of the 3 volumes is entirely dedicated to 55‘ – 150’ yachts interiors: Sense 55, Bordeaux 60, Lagoon, Spiip, Chrisco, Lady B, Calliope etc…
While the two others are dedicated to exteriors of buildings, workscapes, cityscapes, villas and private homes.

The web version is available on Claris’s architecture website: http://photos-architecture.fr / (still under construction, books not yet browsable with tablets).

nicolas claris

and here are the 3 covers:

livres.jpg

Nicolas, I visited your website just the other day. You take exquisite photographs. I can just imagine you hanging out of a helicopter to take those very exciting yacht shots. Just beautiful.

aussi...Il ya une petite erreur d'anglais qui s'est glissé à la fin de votre vidéo où vous remercions vos commanditaires, le mot pour souhait devrait être wish au lieu de whish. ;-)

congratulations on your printed books,
Maggie

nicolas claris

Oups! Thank you Maggie!
We'll have to correct this asap…

FYI i almost never hang out of the helicopter, this is a newbie error as you get to much vibrations due to the wind!
Usually I seat on the back seat on the opposite side of the pilot (While Romain is shooting from the seat in front so we are both on the same side and can shoot in the same time) and have just my legs outside with feet on the helicopter skid. Seat belt secured and fastened!