• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Questions on the LL Experience thread

Cem_Usakligil

As it happens, I have seen today that a couple of OPF regulars have tried to post there but could not to their dismay. The Pro-Business is open for all to read but only photography-related professionals and semi-professionals can post there.

Thanks for inviting all members to take part in this exciting journey :)

Cheers,

Daniel Buck

I'm not sure that I agree with the exchange of smart comments regarding the camera equipment and guns with the immigration officer. When I travel, I'm always as up front as possible with what is in my bag (sometimes pieces of camera gear at first glance do not look like camera gear!) If I'm going to joke around with the officers, I'll pick something a bit more light hearted to joke about, like the weather or the traffic :) Maybe that's just me. :)