• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

deja vu - recurrent themes in your life and photos

Nigel Allan

I’m getting a sense of déjà vu :)

Am I a bad father for allowing my son to be like a guided missile for candy stores or is it just a healthy part of growing up? Don't answer, for me it is the latter...it's all about giving and helping form lasting memories - just like I have.

But I thought it might be a nice challenge to look at what we shoot and see which themes or images are recurrent or common to us. What types of things do we tend to shoot over and over in different settings?

Here's is one submission for a bit of fun.

DSC_0646.jpg

Nigel Allan: Marcus, my ‘kid in a candy store’

_DSC1296.jpg

Nigel Allan: Marcus, my ‘kid in a candy store’

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Don't worry, Nigel.

None of this visual training with multiple choices will go to waste. Eventually he'll be smart enough to figure out the myriad of liquor labels. Still, it might be an idea to have him skip the ones glowing red!

Aasher