• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Bobcat mistake?

On one of my earlier meetings with "Bob", our local bobcat, I was inside the house watching him through the living room window. I think I was still a little nervous about going outside when he was up and active. I grabbed my camera on this one and just shot through the blinds and glass as he was strolling up the sidewalk towards the front porch. Of course the settings were off and the end result was a blurred and out of focus disaster but there was something about it that I liked so I kept it. A few weeks ago I revisited it and actually had it printed. My wife and I both like it so much we are getting it matted and framed now to hang with some of my other shots. It is probably not for everyone but it has a quality or feeling about it that I really enjoy. You might have to be here and meet Bob personally to get the same feeling. I guess that is why it will be on our wall though instead of yours. It's just fun for me to see prints that I can hold and move around rather than just pixels on my monitor.
James Newman

_DSC8585sm.jpg