• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A French Legation Wedding (A few photos)

Sydney Rester

Still editing (I'm actually working on something totally different tonight. Band photos for an amazing girl band called Guilty Pleasures) but thought I'd post a few. I've only edited up to the bridal party photos. I plan to start on ceremony/reception tomorrow. Loved this weddings Texas boho feel.

IMG0104-53-after-XL.jpg

Ceremony Site

Tamara-fb-16-XL.jpg

The Shoes

Tamara-fb-18-XL.jpg

The Rings

Tamara-fb-27-XL.jpg

The Dress

Sydney Rester

Last one - using new BW conversion. Don't like the tone. Going to redo this one. But I like the photo overall.

Tamara-fb-28-XL.jpg
Getting Dressed

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Last one - using new BW conversion. Don't like the tone. Going to redo this one. But I like the photo overall.

Tamara-fb-28-XL.jpg
Getting Dressed

Sydney,

I really like the B&W wedding shots as it removes bizarre modern colors that have crept into our lives with sometimes nothing matching in a scene. Here we get an image where color does not get in the way of seeing what's going on. Dressing the bride is such an exciting time. You have that feeling here. But why is her right eye in total shadow? Was there no rescue possible?

Asher

Sydney Rester

You are on a roll, Doug! Asher, I could probably lighten that up a bit. The biggest problem is that her bangs were actually too long when I took this shot. Right after she finished dressing (this series of shots) I moved her to the window to start taking some portraits and it was really clear the bangs and headpiece were at odds. The way it was sitting was pushing the already too long bangs totally into her eyes. Luckily the hair stylist was still on hand and cut her bangs right then and there. Problem solved.

However, I think I that is another item for the emergency kit. A good sharp pair of shears.

I hate birdcage veils personally. I want to see the EYES. Both of them!