• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Alpine Rock Climb, Cascades

I got out this summer on a superb little mountain climb near my house to celebrate my 60th birthday. I even managed to talk my partner Tom into wearing one of my red t-shirts so he would stand out in the pictures. My Sony RX100 was the perfect camera for this outing. Click on pics to see larger versions.

It's a tough rocky 4 mile 3,500 ft. elevation gain trail just to get to the bottom of the climb so we were pretty sore and tired old men by the time we got back to the car at 9 pm, but it was well worth it!

20143862806_8dfc2c8986_c.jpg

Doug Kerr

Hi, Jim,

I got out this summer on a superb little mountain climb near my house to celebrate my 60th birthday. I even managed to talk my partner Tom into wearing one of my red t-shirts so he would stand out in the pictures. My Sony RX100 was the perfect camera for this outing. Click on pics to see larger versions.

It's a tough rocky 4 mile 3,500 ft. elevation gain trail just to get to the bottom of the climb so we were pretty sore and tired old men by the time we got back to the car at 9 pm, but it was well worth it!

Great shots, fabulous scenery and terrain, and a wonderful adventure.

Best regards,

Doug