• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Purpose of visit?

fahim mohammed

The see the World Cup Finals 2018.
And have a vacation!

Welcome to Moscow.
The familiar click of the stamp on the passport.

What a World Cup it was too.

But the vacation was so much better. See.

p3010520924-4.jpg

But we are getting ahead of the story!

fahim mohammed

From Moscow to Mineralnye Vody. A small town. Beautiful scenery. And the weather was gorgeous.

p3010520745-4.jpg

p.s. for football you can watch youtube.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
From Moscow to Mineralnye Vody. A small town. Beautiful scenery. And the weather was gorgeous.

p3010520745-4.jpg

p.s. for football you can watch youtube.

Fahim,

This is a restful sight but it must be especially chilly for a fellow from a desert climate!

Did you rent a car or get on some prepackaged tour?

Asher

fahim mohammed

No, not really. Around here, the weather was very pleasant even warmer than our mild winters!

p3010520744-4.jpg

Ayesha was with a group of Saudi females ( young and not so young ) with Ayesha giving them the benefit of her experience!

We had to be more careful about straying into the wrong side of the border, though!!

p3010520746-4.jpg

Fahim,

This is a restful sight but it must be especially chilly for a fellow from a desert climate!

Did you rent a car or get on some prepackaged tour?

Asher

fahim mohammed

Mt. Elbrus. Highest summit in Europe.
Around the 10th highest in the world.

Altitude around 5630 meters.
Climb difficulty..not really testing one to the max.
Weather..treacherous.

The higher you climb, the nicer the views..

p3010523824-6.jpg

At the base camp...

p3010524320-5.jpg

The day starts out clear..
Then the visibility drops down to about 15 meters. Heavy winds. Snow blizzards as we approach the summit.

p3010522387-5.jpg

I came to see the World Cup 2018; but I needed to get to the summit before that!!

p3010520891-5.jpg

The summit. Been there done that...

p3010521000-6.jpg

Where to next, traveler? said the familiar voice.
Maybe take up photography!, I said.

I heard the old man chuckle.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Such an experience sharing endeavor will have a ripple effect as it will empower women in far more important achievement areas than driving.

Ayesha, your friendship, showing what’s at the edges of this amazing world, is so important far beyond the thrill of seeing these vistas.

It will take time, but each of these women will, like a pebble dropped on water, with waves quietly perturbing the waters far from the actual act!

But, of course, you knew that all along!

Kudos!

Asher