• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Capture One 4 Now Available !

Michael Mouravi

Nicolas, the profile listed in the processing tab is the output profile, so I think you only should set it to camera profile if you specifically want to tag the image with it.

I usually set this to Adobe RGB, which is also my Photoshop working space.

Apologies if I misunderstood your post your post.

Nill Toulme

It's choosing "Generic" for all of my cameras. Sure you don't have to tell it what camera profile for each image?

Guess I'm going to have to read the help file, huh. Sigh...

Nill
~~
www.toulme.net

Michael Mouravi

Nill, you can apply the chosen profile to all images via "copy adjustments" feature, then applying the adjustments to other images. Camera profile is one of the adjustments you can select there.

I'm afraid there's no way to set a default profile for all images from a particular camera. At least I couldn't find it... Maybe it will come in the Pro version

Alain Briot

pro member
Yeah, you're right, let's go back to MacPaint or it's equivalent in Windows! ,-)

. . . to Digital Darkroom which was the precursor to Photoshop IIRC ;-)

Upgrading is an unavoidable pain. But then there are rewards as well. Eventually, as Antonio Gramsci said, we consent because we have something to gain.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Oups! you're fully right Michael, I better go to bed !

I do apologoies for the wrong info…
150px-Ahorcado_%28juego%29_-_2.gif

comes from http://fr.wikipedia.org

So do I…

Nicolas, the profile listed in the processing tab is the output profile, so I think you only should set it to camera profile if you specifically want to tag the image with it.

Apologies if I misunderstood your post your post.