• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Natural Curves, Or Simply Too Much Fresh Air

Trends can only be identified in retrospect. Nothing profound there, but it seems odd to me how often they become apparent while looking casually through an image collection.

110457055.jpg

Venus

133137679.jpg

Cedar

133441948.jpg

Canyon Curves​

Thanks for looking.

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Tom,

Trends can only be identified in retrospect. Nothing profound there, but it seems odd to me how often they become apparent while looking casually through an image collection..
Yes, in order to discover a trend we need to measure individual data first and analyze it as a set. I too see this happen with my own images, even the ones I took 30 years ago. Apparently our "inner eye" is what guides us and we end up taking similar pictures eventually.

I really like all three and I would recommend you to have them printed at 24x36 inch or larger. Make sure that you upsize the pictures carefully to the required dpi at the output size and then output sharpen them. I am sure that they will deliver great prints with fantastic texture.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Hi Bart, Cem, and Rachael, thank you all for looking and commenting. Haven't printed a photo in years so your suggestion to do so is a good reminder Cem.