• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Art show

Tracy Lebenzon

To anyone in the Seattle area that has an interest, I'm doing an exhibit of some recent panoramas at Art on the Ridge

SeattleDuskFromKP.jpg

JulyLargeSunsetPanFromNSeattleMarina.jpg

Charlotte Thompson

These are beautiful
the color and composition are spot on-
good luck I think you will do very well Tracy-

Charlotte-

btw that boat photo is extremely lovely
the light is haunting!

Tracy Lebenzon

Thanks Charlotte!

I re-shot the lower pano on about 10 different sessions until the conditions were as I wanted. Some earlier captures were taken later in the evening and due to that too much detail from the boats was lost to shadow. It’s hard to get about 100 masts to cooperate and in other sessions there was motion in the air and water. One time a sea-lion was messing up the foreground water and making the boats bob about too much. But it turned out great, and is about 2’ x 6.’ Makes me want a printer that takes wider paper than my 24" Z3100.

The upper one is a classic for the area, on a rare around here clear evening (we have clouds most the time) but I think I'm the first to do a pano from there.

Tracy Lebenzon

Thank you both!

I don’t think I've seen Grey’s Anatomy but know its staged to take place in Seattle.

If you’ve seen the series Frasier, the view from his apartment is also from roughly the same place. It’s the best public view point from just north of the city.