• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Our world. Our stories.

fahim mohammed

What better time to start a blog than the first of the year.

Ayesha and I have a sort of a blog. Some images and some stories.

Thanks for having a look.

www.our2ours.com

p.s edited to correct grammar!!

fahim mohammed

Thank you Doug. It is early days; we shall have to wait and see if there is only Jaddo doing all the hard
work!!

Our best wishes to Carla and yourself for a successful year. Best wishes also on the relocation.

Best regards.

Michael Nagel

Fahim,

I like the simple and elegant approach. Certainly a place to make a virtual rest and enjoy.

All the best for the new year!

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

Grandparents stories which ennoble life justify the blessings bestowed on us. We've been privileged, here on OPF, to have glimpses through the window into the gracious path your lives travel with your family. Your website is simple and understated but so elegant.

Good job and just keep telling the stories!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Fahim,

Grandparents stories which ennoble life justify the blessings bestowed on us. We've been privileged, here on OPF, to have glimpses through the window into the gracious path your lives travel with your family. Your website is simple and understated but so elegant.

Good job and just keep telling the stories!

Asher

Ah! dear friend, wouldn't it be wonderful if we compared notes!!

Thanks Asher.

Cem_Usakligil

Dear Fahim and Ayesha,

I have enjoyed reading the stories in your blog, I hope you will continue this. The style of writing is very captivating. Your grandchildren will be very grateful that you are leaving this heritage behind once they are old enough to fully understand.

Be well my friends. :)

fahim mohammed

Dear Fahim and Ayesha,

I have enjoyed reading the stories in your blog, I hope you will continue this. The style of writing is very captivating. Your grandchildren will be very grateful that you are leaving this heritage behind once they are old enough to fully understand.

Be well my friends. :)

Cem, our best wishes and regards to your family and loved ones.

Take care.