• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Holiday wishes

Doug Kerr

Esteemed friends and colleagues,

For those of you that observe the Christian holiday Christmas: Merry Christmas! [Whenever it falls for your branch of Christianity.]

For those of you who don't, or aren't sure: Merry Christmas! [That's the secular holiday.] [2013.12.25 CE]

For those of you who observe the Gregorian Calendar: Happy New Year! [2014.01.01 CE]

For those of you who don't: Happy New Year! [Whenever.]

If I've left anyone out: An early Happy Groundhog Day. [2014.02.02 CE]

In any case, Carla and I wish you all the best of everything!

Doug

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
A late but sincere same wish to all of OPFers!
Hoping that we won't be able to read again, within our friendly community of different believers and non believers, unpolite posts and attacks. Critics can and must be nonetheless sincere but polite among educated people…