• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

BlackList Video

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Charlotte,

I am a fan of your creations, bringing me back to somewhere between 1850 and 1920 as far as sentiment and artistic nuance that I might find in an old attic trunk of collected pictures and pasted compositions of whatever was around, cut from magazines or the labels of preserves.

What I can't get is the connection between the order of successive pictures. You need a text an introduction to tell us what there's supposed to be there.

Is this as summary of your work on book covers plus free-standing art, a new conjoint work on its own or partly both?

Asher

Paul Abbott

Great stuff, Charlotte. It's all great, but I really like the portraits I feel that they would work as standalone images too...