• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Muddy waters

Antonio Correia

i-z2fnz6P-X2.jpg

Andy brown

My musical reference was a Paul Kelly (Australian legend) song - I won't be your dog anymore.

My fishing instincts kicked in at the image, low tide run off, "there be bream about".

Apart from the wonderful tonality, I like the ambiguity of scale that accentuates the form. It could be a massive vista or a tiny detail.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Antonia,

When one can put aside the superficialities that distract us, we get to the underlying fabric that holds life together. By discarding color, you are able to showcase this essence so well. but first one has to place oneself in the right place and the right time to receive the scene in a way that it is worth recording for posterity.

You are mastering this, as if you are making portraits of various personalities of landscape you come across. Your work in "landscape portography" is decisive and uses the full rich potential of the classical medium.

A great achievement!

Asher

Antonio Correia

Thank you Murray. :)

I am planning to make some long exposures. I' ll come back later with more infos about what I am going to do.