• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Selects from a Saturday morning location shoot!

Will Thompson

Well Known Member
Will_Thompson_C_2009_256A3567.jpg

Will_Thompson_C_2009_256A3602.jpg

Will_Thompson_C_2009_256A3619.jpg

Will_Thompson_C_2009_256A3666.jpg

All shot with EF 35MM f1.4L 1/100 f4.0 ISO 200 1DMKIII Norman 400B portable(battery) strobe pack with LH500 studio head with 8"cord in Norman X5 22 inch "Beauty Dish" reflector with custom coiled cord(with sync connector) "MFG by me" from head to pack with Pocket Wizard radio slave to trigger it remotely.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Will,

Nice shots, and thanks for the detailed technical report (with links to the stuff - very cool). You did neglect to mention the body used (EOS 1D3).

Cute model. It looks as if her legs are relatively short, and she benefits especially from the perspective in the second shot.

Your glamor work is coming along very nicely.

Will Thompson

Well Known Member
You did neglect to mention the body used (EOS 1D3).

Hi doug!

Look again, It is after the ISO and has a link as well! A very short reference I do admit.

"All shot with EF 35MM f1.4L 1/100 f4.0 ISO 200 1DMKIII Norman 400B portable(battery) strobe pack"

Doug Kerr

Hi, Will,

Hi doug!

Look again, It is after the ISO and has a link as well! A very short reference I do admit.
My error! A perfectly adequate description. Guess my vision upon arising is not what is needed for this work!

Thanks.

Best regards,

Doug

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
2 & 4 are my favorites of this series. The others are not as flattering a pose to her. She doesn't look the most comfortable. I think the set is very modern and would be a great place for other shooting. As a female the first shot makes her butt look big and we females do not ever want the truth told in that regard even if it's true.

Andy brown

Hi Andy.

What is the meaning these words (callipygian & blokey) as used in your statement as I have not heard them before?

/chuckle.
Callipygian- possessing a lovely pair of buttocks, from Greek Kallos- beautiful and Pyge-buttocks.

Blokey- Aussie slang- pertaing to blokes, you know chaps, lads, the fellas.

So, yeah, from a mens' perspective, your model looks a tad peachy of posterior.
Always a good thing.