• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Returning!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Everyone,

I'm coming back to Los Angeles from a trip to Chicago photographing for the League of American Orchestras after having devoted a huge part of my time to the rush of one event after another at the Colburn School in L.A. opposite my favorite location, Gehry's Walt Disney concert Hall.

So, this week I'll start posting pictures from my efforts. I apologize for not doing so earlier!

I'll be happy to be back and start to mine my images, likely as shot!

Asher :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Actually, it turned out that one of my drives in my Drobo gave a red signal of failure and have been working all day to back up data elsewhere as the drives are being rebuilt. So far it has taken 24 hours and there's another 49 hours to go for 3 250 GB drives and one 300 GB drive. It's the latter that was showing problems!

One reassuring thing is that one can safely remove data while the redistribution of data is going on. So that's what I've been doing and thus far have secured my 75 GB of work in Chicago from this last week.

I'm sorry I schlepped it with me! :)

Asher