• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

"Girls who want to be models!"

Will Thompson

Well Known Member
A challenge for others to post their work with new models!

Natural pictures of women who are new to modeling who need a start.

Will_Thompson_C_012K8552.jpg

Will_Thompson_C_012K8553.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Will,

You are great at finding great backgrounds for your shoots. Here the openness of the pier gives a very fresh and healthy aspect to the model. She's then feminine and attractive but wholesome. I can imagine that such pictures as these could help her getting a job for a commercial or movie where such a look was needed. The habit of over-glamorizing young women tends to objectify them and negate their person. Here, you have done a good job in presenting a person not a plastic painted artifact.

BTW, those two extra buttons on her dress are nice touches.

Asher

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Semantics

The waist rope is called a Belt. The hair across her eyes makes me want to brush it away with my hand.

The image you posted third is the best of the bunch in terms of the white dress. In the last photo, the lifeguard stand pulls my eye away, but it's the best of these for the model.