• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Doc on the block

Andy brown

I don't tend to post pics of family on here.

This is an exception and I know full well Asher and Fahim will identify very strongly with my feelings here.

My son Harry graduated as a doctor on Tuesday. It was a brilliant event and one of the most emotional days of my life. I was so proud I was bursting and overflowing.

DSC_7816%20p%20screen%20size_zpst6fwywr1.jpg

DSC_7744%20p%20screen%20size_zpsovtufb8k.jpg

Doug Kerr

Hi, Andy,

I don't tend to post pics of family on here.

This is an exception and I know full well Asher and Fahim will identify very strongly with my feelings here.

My son Harry graduated as a doctor on Tuesday. It was a brilliant event and one of the most emotional days of my life. I was so proud I was bursting and overflowing.

Oh that's wonderful. Best congratulations to you, your son, and all involved.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Andy,

This is a wonderful time. So much effort and drive to reach the fabulous achievement. Training to be a physician is very demanding and this degree is just the very first step into a life commitment to others.

Good luck on internship and residency opportunities and stealing the best woman on the way if he has not already done that.

We join you in the thrill of these moments and look forward to many more such academic and family celebrations!

Asher

P.S. You did well, but I screwed up. In spite of taking my kids to the hospital, showing them my laboratory and more, they all rejected medicine! What did I do wrong, LOL!

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Good one, Harry.
While you're there, can you have a look at my back. I get a sharp pain under the shoulder blade when I come anywhere near my sister.

If your Old Man takes any credit for it, tell him he just has to pay the bills. You'll do the rest.

Andy brown

Thank you all for the kind comments.

Peter, the shot in the auditorium is with a 300 mm lens, 10,000 iso and still pushing the shutter speed at about 1/160th.
Second shot; I chucked the camera to my brother and fortunately he knows his way around a nikon.

Asher, they take their own path, all you can do is encourage and support. As far as getting the girl, Harry is often surrounded by stunningly gorgeous young women, it seems to come with the territory when you are an erudite, handsome, witty and engaging young gay man.
He also got the boy, another gorgeous, intelligent, gifted young man.

Tom, I take very little credit, I'm a good dad, same as you, nothing more and I didn't even pay the bills, he had a full scholarship. He applied for it himself, did all the paperwork, everything.

Cem_Usakligil

... As far as getting the girl, Harry is often surrounded by stunningly gorgeous young women, it seems to come with the territory when you are an erudite, handsome, witty and engaging young gay man. He also got the boy, another gorgeous, intelligent, gifted young man...
Hahahaha, that's he first thing which came into my mind. Why would anybody assume that he would be attracted to women per se.