• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Art fair

Mark Hampton

lol everyone is taking pictures of the pictures ! what are they doing that for? what a strange bunch we are !

nice pictures !

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Indeed: that is what struck me too. So I took pictures of the people taking pictures of the pictures... You are the first one to notice it too.

Did anyone get a picture of you .....etc?
I'm curious to know what happens to the ex paintings. Is this a permanent home?

Jerome Marot

Did anyone get a picture of you .....etc?

I don't think so. I did not notice anyone else taking pictures of photographers, just the art.

I'm curious to know what happens to the ex paintings. Is this a permanent home?

It seems that the house will be torn down or its interior extensively renovated. I have no idea what will happen to wall art, but that would not be the first case where a building flagged for destruction has been invested by artists to be used as canvas.