• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Are you talking to me?

Cem_Usakligil

Are you, huh? Look buddy, there is no way I am going to sign a model release for that! So put that camera away where I can see it and get moving, pronto!

fish-1.jpg

LOL

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Yesterday's finale

Yesterday I went to the local park with some children to do a lifestyle portrait session when this guy appeared just as I was packing up to go. He mugged for the camera right in the middle of the kids playing right next to him. When he saw the camera, he smiled. No model release needed - this is street documentary!

293280792_UDxSk-S.jpg

Mike Shimwell

Yesterday I went to the local park with some children to do a lifestyle portrait session when this guy appeared just as I was packing up to go. He mugged for the camera right in the middle of the kids playing right next to him. When he saw the camera, he smiled. No model release needed - this is street documentary!

293280792_UDxSk-S.jpg

Unless you sell it to Coke, of course

Cem_Usakligil

293280792_UDxSk-S.jpg
Hi Kathy,

What a nice shot of one of them diggers! What is it actually? LOL

Cheers,

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Something that Daisy would love to chase...

I do believe it is called a Gopher. Very destructive little creatures.
When Daisy, my Cairn Terrier, was a puppy, there were some gopher holes in the yard. Her mother gathered around her puppies, stuck her head down the hole, dug another hole to show the puppies while watched and then they helped further dig. I will have to dig up that photo.