• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Au Revoir....

fahim mohammed

Ayesha and I have had the honor to have you along on our journey. I hope it has been as exciting for you as it has been for us.

Along our mountainous treks we might have hit a few bumps. We apologize for this. Camel drivers are not known for smooth rides as some would have you believe.

We have a final journey to start. Our grand children. We have a lot to teach them. The traditions of our forefathers...our customs, who we are and most important who they are. Our values. To make them understand that we all are from Adam and Adam was of clay ( mud ).

We need to teach them to walk with humility on God's earth. That the ground shall not split under their feet and that neither shall their pride make them as tall as the mountains.

There were many civilizations in time past that prided themselves on their wealth, power, influence. We shall tell about civilizations past.. Incas, Egypt,Greece, Rome, Baghdad, China, Japan, Persia.

We shall take them around. We shall sit on the stones. The ruins that form the stones of these civilizations. This shall take a long time and we shall not be able frequent OPF as often as we would like.

So friends, from:

p852788804.jpg

and her:

p310378596.jpg

and me:

p399257346.jpg

Au Revoir, and may you all walk under His protection.

p.s John, yes she made it. Andy loved Oz.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

We too are dedicated to the next generation and the very same values you treasure. I'm interested in the journey with grandchildren. One, at least, I know is just an infant still, like my own. So, likely we will tell similar stories and hopefully with the same humility.

Asher

Last edited:

John Angulat

pro member
My dear Fahim and Ayesha,

I have a profound respect and deep admiration for the journey you have chosen.
Your grandchildren are blessed to have tutors such as yourselves, willing to dedicate their lives in a quest to pass priceless knowledge to the next generation.
For the future, I shall look forward to whatever time you might have for us at OPF.
In the brief time our paths have crossed, you have brightened my world with your words.
I will miss you.
Be well, my friend and be happy.

Ruben Alfu

Dear Fahim, I look forward to hear the stories of this new journey, blessings to you and Ayesha, and all your loved ones.

The absolute best to you Fahim, and your family. I have enjoyed your posts, your experience, and your wisdom. It helped me when I needed it the most. I hope you will still find a moment every now and again to drop by and say a quick hello just to let us know things are well. I know they will be.
James Newman

Rachel Foster

I'm sorry, but I"m not mature enough to accept this with grace. I feel Fahim and Ayesha are friends, personal friends, though we've never met in person.

Excuse me while I have a temper tantrum.

fahim mohammed

I feel embarrased by the kindness shown me. Rachel, Asher, John, James, Kathy, Mike are very dear friends of mine. As are others here at OPF.

There are certain personal ( time consuming ) issues that need my attention. I bought myself a netbook to follow OPF in bed! Active participation in OPF will unfortunately have to take second stage currently.

The netbook runs on windows 7!!! How arcane! I was brought up on berkeley unix, so something new to learn now! All my sw runs on OSX.

Please accept Ayesha's and my thanks for the courtesies extended to us. My apologies if posts go
unanswered. I shall endeavor to keep up with your contributions to OPF.

Best regards,