Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself How about you talk about you...

Old January 6th, 2018, 05:38 PM

Default Toronto Photographer/Instagrammer

Hello all!

My name is Tudor Stanescu and I am a jack of all trades photographer and Instagrammer from Toronto, Canada. Majority of my work can be found on Instagram, as that is my platform of choice. If you want to get a good idea of what I do, you can check out my profile here: https://www.instagram.com/legionxstudios/.

I've been doing photography for about 8-9 years when I bought my first DSLR, the original Canon T1i. Over the years I ended up upgrading to the Canon T2i, then the Canon 60D, and finally the Canon 5d Mark III, my current camera. I have only recently started to take it more seriously in about late 2015 to early 2016 when I finally decided to turn the hobby into a business.

In 2018 my main goal is to get my photography podcast up and running, where I will be interviewing Instagram photography influencers. I hope by the end of January to have published the first couple of episodes, as everything is finally starting to come together!

Hoping to use this forum of a cool place to network with other photographers and creators!

Cheers,
Tudor
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, 500px, or YouTube. If you would like to find out more about what I do, you can find my personal blog and website legionxstudios. I've also started a photography podcast interviewing Instagram influencers, called ChaseTheGram, which you are welcome to check out
Old January 6th, 2018, 05:54 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Tudor,

So delighted you arrived!

Such a distinguished name, Tudor. Happens to have a lot of weight and ethos of a great age of courtiers, literature, theater and style.

I look forward to you sharing your photography. Just 1-6 pictures each a jpg, with something that relates them together.

If they are for some commercial purpose or merely for fun let us know, as we try to direct feedback according to the goals of the photographer, if we can.

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old January 6th, 2018, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher Kelman View Post
Tudor,

So delighted you arrived!

Such a distinguished name, Tudor. Happens to have a lot of weight and ethos of a great age of courtiers, literature, theater and style.

I look forward to you sharing your photography. Just 1-6 pictures each a jpg, with something that relates them together.

If they are for some commercial purpose or merely for fun let us know, as we try to direct feedback according to the goals of the photographer, if we can.

Asher
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Here are a few of my favourite shots from a trip last year to California!

Tudor
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, 500px, or YouTube. If you would like to find out more about what I do, you can find my personal blog and website legionxstudios. I've also started a photography podcast interviewing Instagram influencers, called ChaseTheGram, which you are welcome to check out

Last edited by Asher Kelman; January 7th, 2018 at 09:02 PM. Reason: repaired links and centered the most wonderful images as they deserve! AK
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:24 PM

Hi Tudor and Welcome!

Some great shots that you' ve shared here! Best of luck in your endeavors and I'll see you here soon, I hope!

:-)
Maggie
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:38 AM
Administrator/Moderator

Welcome Tudor
Can't see your images here… (maybe France is too far! ; )
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas Claris View Post
Welcome Tudor
Can't see your images here… (maybe France is too far! ; )
Sorry, something must have happened with the uploads. Let me try again!

Tudor
Old January 7th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Administrator/Moderator

Hi Tudor,
Thank you for your effort but something comes wrong…
Does anyone have the same trouble as me (not seeing the pic but this:
)?
Old January 7th, 2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas Claris View Post
Hi Tudor,
Thank you for your effort but something comes wrong…
Does anyone have the same trouble as me (not seeing the pic but this:
)?
I cant see this either!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old January 7th, 2018, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tudor Stanescu View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Here are a few of my favourite shots from a trip last year to California!
[/IMG]

Tudor

Is this the Bay Bridge? I dont recognize it from the Embarcadaro side in San Francisco.

I see you have a penchant for rose tinted sky!

Asher