HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Layback Cafe

Layback Cafe Let's chat!

Old October 11th, 2018, 10:17 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Default Angels!

In the mall!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old October 12th, 2018, 01:32 PM

Wonderfully timed. Luv it!
Old October 12th, 2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahim mohammed View Post
Wonderfully timed. Luv it!
Thanks for the visit!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old October 12th, 2018, 03:02 PM

What fun. You got her in just the right pose. You might take out the chains holding up the wings.
Old October 12th, 2018, 08:58 PM

Yes Peter, it was just right!

I should have gotten her contact info but it happened too fast, but she knew I was taking pictures and enjoyed the fun!

Chains? Yes you are right! Never saw them before! But they are so obvious! I’d be a poor witness in court, LOL!

Asher

Old October 16th, 2018, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher Kelman View Post
Yes Peter, it was just right!

I should have gotten her contact info but it happened too fast, but she knew I was taking pictures and enjoyed the fun!

Chains? Yes you are right! Never saw them before! But they are so obvious! I’d be a poor witness in court, LOL!

Asher
So did you ask her to pose or was this a lucky coincidence? All the same I like it!
Old October 16th, 2018, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmo Juntunen View Post
So did you ask her to pose or was this a lucky coincidence? All the same I like it!

Jarmo,

I appreciate you stopping by. Thanks!

In the studio, I am in charge but the model has to be free to develop into a role and mood.

In the street, I try not to perturb in the slightest. I hardly ever ask folk to pose but as far as I remember, this was an exception! She was t0 energetic and happy lovely to let go by!

Asher

Old October 16th, 2018, 10:00 AM

I like it. You may want to go back, a whole series with these wings would be wonderful!
Old October 16th, 2018, 01:32 PM

Pretty cool and I would leave the chains. Especially if you do a series as I would love to see how people react to be an angel and we're not fooling anyone that they are real angels... leave the chains, I hope! :-) Maggie
Old October 16th, 2018, 03:55 PM

The Artist is Colette Miller and this work has now global reach, a salute to the joy of being a human and antidote to advertisements for “stuff” we are manipulated to purchase!

You must look at Discover Los Angeles resource page on Colette’s fabulous Angels and the wonderful TED talk video there too!

Asher