Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Digital Camera Discussion > Medium Format & Large Format Cameras > Shooting with a Pentax 645 D MF camera

Old October 22nd, 2013, 03:24 PM
Administrator/Moderator

Default Shooting Raw materials with a Pentax 645D

In April 2008, more than 5 years ago, I shot with the Sinar HY6 some leather in a workshop called Uneek.
Here

One of Asher's comments and recommendation was to get there from time to time to shoot again, just for the pleasure. Yesterday I did as I was hired again by the workshop.
No more HY6 but… you know what camera…

100% crop:

100% crop:

100% crop:

Old October 22nd, 2013, 09:30 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

So, Nicolas,

So pleased to see more textures! How does this compare with your results with the Hy6? What sort of feelings did you get in repeating this?

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old October 22nd, 2013, 11:39 PM
Administrator/Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher Kelman View Post
So, Nicolas,

So pleased to see more textures! How does this compare with your results with the Hy6? What sort of feelings did you get in repeating this?

Asher
Bonjour Asher
you may compare with the Sinar's post following the link I did post in my OP).
Keep in mind that the Pentax file is much larger then the Sinar's 33Mpix Vs 40…

Feeling ? well same curiosity an amazement as the skins are easy to display together and frame…