Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Photography Discussions > Fashion - Glamour - Product - Advertising

Old September 6th, 2015, 01:06 PM

Default Fashion Work

So my last visit to this site was March 13, 2012. I'm back to hang out and show my recent works.

from a fashion editorial I did

Old September 6th, 2015, 01:23 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Fernandez View Post
So my last visit to this site was March 13, 2012. I'm back to hang out and show my recent works.

from a fashion editorial I did

Welcome back, Phil!

The bold unusual pose gets ones attention! Instead of the usual haughty state, she has her eyes on us but is merely giving us full attention. Being up there and with "attitude" would have broken the spell. The shadows "embed her" in the location as opposed to the oft-seen uniform lighting when studio posed models are deftly added to such an eye-catching scene.

I don't think you lengthened her legs and that we are just seeing perspective.

Kudos!

I like this work!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.