Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Moving Pictures and Sound Recording

Moving Pictures and Sound Recording Still/Video Camera & Slide Show movies also Sound for such Production!

Old August 3rd, 2014, 11:38 AM

Default BlackList. Digital. Art.

http://youtu.be/wc2qodp9NOg
Old August 3rd, 2014, 03:26 PM

Dark and mysterious yet very emotionally charged in a feminine way. Well done!

Also: What is the song and band?

Maggie
Old August 3rd, 2014, 04:50 PM

Maggie

Thank you dear! It is Ambient music so many to look at on youtube- I can't remember- I adore ambient
Music charges with art -it becomes electric- and then explosion-

Charlotte-
Old August 3rd, 2014, 11:39 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Charlotte,

I'm so intrigued by this new work. You've reached out to grab images of gliding gowned and cloaked women dragging lace and plunged deeply inward to pull out transiences to glue your found stuff together. I'd love to talk to you over some Marriage Frère Tea and get to understand your dark worlds.

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old August 4th, 2014, 06:20 AM

Asher
Thank you. That tea sounds excellent! Most of my art is called "dark" by many. However I take challenge to those statements. I create something from vintage photographs that becomes the marriage and essence of two spirits. It becomes alive and new with possibilities. It was the other world and now it's the new world 2014. The Mystery,intrigue in all things is beautiful to me. One of my very favorite artists German born Jaya Suberg has always fascinated me http://www.lartindustriel.com/en/jaya-suberg
among other female artists who work in the same medium. This type of art is big in Europe and only a few are genius at creating it.
Besides we surely would never count out Sister Hubertine's influence when I studied art under her wing at the age of 10. She must be the shadow haunted Queen of my work today.

Charlotte-
Old August 4th, 2014, 08:47 PM

Charlotte,

Very moving and perfectly paced. Delicately sobering, and I found it oddly quieting in a positive and thoughtful way. Really nice capture.

Best,Bill
Old August 5th, 2014, 01:44 PM

Bill
Thank you so much!. This is only my fourth vid. Music and timing with the art is very hard to to do. It is however tons of fun. I think it brings your work to a whole new level.

Charlotte-
Old August 5th, 2014, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlotte thompson View Post
Bill
Thank you so much!. This is only my fourth vid. Music and timing with the art is very hard to to do. It is however tons of fun. I think it brings your work to a whole new level.

Charlotte-
I agree Charlotte,

You have given us a view that doesn't focus our attention on the process, which often happens when we begin working with new tools. Instead you've enhanced the art without forcing the technique. A masterful job.

Best, Bill
Old August 6th, 2014, 08:02 AM

Bill
Thank you for that! Music and art are a dance unto themselves. I am starting a new project with My Angels and will do another vid soon. With the idea of how I think Angels appear. Very other- worldly. A super collision!
I appreciate the encouragement!

Charlotte-