Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF GALLERY ONE at the Photo Contemporary Art Fair 2015

OPF GALLERY ONE at the Photo Contemporary Art Fair 2015 You will find here the contributions, text and images from the hosted photographers by opf GALLERY ONE at the Photo Contemporary Art Fair 2015. This is an online gallery, so no comments are allowed herein… Enjoy!

Old April 22nd, 2015, 02:43 PM
Administrator/Moderator

Default Nicolas Claris - Monday night series

NIGHT PAINTING

And if the light became paint in spite of itself?
If the dark night became my palette and if my camera were a brush, a knife or even a roll. If in the dark of the night everything became really unreal?
If truth had - temporarily! - less sense? Less meanings that my own feelings built of voluntary movements given to my new toy.
With so many surprises at the end ...
Madam night, I wish you a very good light…

Spain & Bordeaux
Nicolas Claris August-September 2014

The creation of these images was made thanks to the support of Pentax Ricoh.
These photographs were performed with a Pentax GR camera.
Old April 22nd, 2015, 03:03 PM
Administrator/Moderator

17.3’’ x 24’’ - 44 x 66 cm -25 orignal prints
All Giclée on Hanhnemühle ultra smooth bright 305g. 100% cotton self-adhesive on Dibond & mat neutral pH protection varnish (Epson Digigraphie)

Last edited by Nicolas Claris; April 23rd, 2015 at 07:04 AM.