Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself How about you talk about you...

Old May 7th, 2009, 03:02 PM

Default Introduction

I am the co-owner of T&N Marketing and Promotions. I am new to photography but I am a quick learner. I have created a division of T&N called Pixtions which has done well from Football Season through Baseball Season. I create memorabila for the parents of student athletes. I have a website that display some of my work http://www.pixtions.com I believe that pictures of young athletes in action capture their imagination and enhances their ability to excel and believe in themselves. I am currently using a Sony a350 however I am looking to sell that and all of the additions I purchased. I am looking to upgrade to the Canon or Nikon. So if anyone is interested please get in contact with me.
Old May 7th, 2009, 03:51 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Hy Tyrone,

Really glad to welcome you to our community. We welcome you posting your pictures for comment. We have a good collection of sports images worth looking at. Yes. it's great to get a new camera. Both your options are excellent. It depends on what your budget is and the sorts of sports you will be shooting. Lenses can be purchased used. A Canon or Nikon lowest level camera is still excellent and for sports has the extra reach of the x1.6 multiplication factor.

We don't have any posts for sale of excess equipment until members have contributed a substantial number of posts. However, if you are interested in photography, as you must be, that should be easy for you to participate. Hopefully you will get a sale. Fred Miranda on his website used to suggest that one only buys from folk with over ~100 posts. We are not so strict, but we do enforce our requirement for substantial involvement so people can get to know you.

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.